Register for our hands-on documentary workshop and discover how you can spin an interesting idea into a compelling, visual narrative. Learn about the many genres of documentary film and principals of good storytelling. Delve into camera theory, stages of documentary production, interview techniques, and experiment with your fellow workshop participants to create a template for a ten shot sequence.
Spend the afternoon engaged in a valuable camera lesson. Learn the basics about modes, aperture, shutter, exposure, and composition. Complete the day with a hands-on camera exercise that will start you on the path towards becoming a documentary filmmaker!
- Intro to documentary film
- Visual and screen grammar
- Creative shot sequences for documentaries
- Shooting video and photography with DSLR Cameras
- Exposure, ISO, Shutter speed, white balance, and camera settings
- Hands-on camera workshop
Cancellations: View our rebooking and canellation policy here