We are currently growing our admissions team and are looking for a full-time admissions advisor.
Our advisors are passionate and self-motivated individuals, driven by the desire for success for our students and our partners. They are making a difference in peoples’ lives each and every day. The advisor would work directly with potential students, assisting them throughout the admissions process. This requires a consultative and student-centric approach, ensuring that they are a good fit for our film school. They are also developing relationships with high schools and international recruiting agents.
This key advisor position will represent InFocus Film School. The advisor will educate local high schools, independent schools, and continuation schools about our various programs. The advisor will also be responsible for planning and executing school college fairs, visiting students on their campus, and assisting with all marketing programs. Applicant must be a team player and have a working knowledge of social media and have a passion for education. Two years experience preferred. We will train the right self-motivated candidate.
Key skills required, but not limited to:
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships with potential students, both over the phone, online, and in person, to determine student and school fit
- Results-oriented professional who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to recruit and guide potential students through the admissions process
- Solidify relationships with local schools and international recruiting agents
- Finding worthy websites to post promotional material
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, time management, and organizational skills
- Working knowledge of various computer programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word and CRM programs
- A methodical approach to selling programs
- 1+ years of experience in customer service, sales, or marketing
- 1+ years of professional phone-based experience
- Experience in the private school recruiting/admissions
- General knowledge of the film industry (preferred but not required)
What you can expect from us:
- A fast-growing company that is the devoted to both creating filmmakers who equally comfortable with being indie filmmakers and also working on large industry sets.
- In-depth knowledge of the film industry both locally and internationally.
- A committed leadership team who truly cares about each member of their team’s growth and professional development
- Continuous support delivered to ensure quality and effectiveness within the role
- A winning culture
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Job Type: Full-time, 30 hours per week
Job Type: Full-time